Saturday 14 December 2013

December Glossybox

Hello my loves,
Look at the December installment, loving the festivity!

Details of the contents:



Beautiful Movements Cosmetics, Nude Lip Gloss
This is from the beauty range by Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt. Its a lovely non-sticky consistency but after drinking with it on it isn't very long lasting, the shade is a lovely nude however and would suit alot of skintones. 

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor
This is very big and would only be able to be used on the legs, as I use hair removal cream to avoid knicks on my dry skin I will probably give this to a family member.

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Colossal Smokey Eye Mascara

I was excited to try this as I usually stick with my trusty Maxfactor mascara, the wand is very big, and I applied 2 coats, I  would say it works well to provide a thickening effect. I will probably try using this in conjunction with my Maxfactor one which is primarily for lengthening.

Seche Nail Lacquer in Precious
This is a lovely salmon pink colour with blue shimmer which you can see in different lights, it applies smoothly but isn't particularly long lasting I would say a couple of days. 

Yin Yang Skincare Rich Skin Food

This is an organic formula for sensitive skin, the consistency is thick and creamy but it does sink in well and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The only thing i'm not sold on is the scent..very floral and strong, which was quite off-putting but did disappear within an hour or so.

Until next time my loves
Xx

1 comment:

  1. You got a lovely box! I really like Maybelline mascaras for volumising! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete