Wednesday 27 November 2013

November Glossybox


Hello my loves
This month I received my first Glossybox! If you aren't familiar this is a monthly subscription where you pay £12.95 per month and receive 5 products, sample size usually, and it gives you the opportunity to try them out before deciding to purchase the full size. You fill out a questionnaire at the time of setting up your subscription so they can determine what you may like and then whatever you receie each month is a total surprise, it's like your birthday every month!
This is what it looks like when it arrives
Inside you get a card with a brief explanation of each products' use and details of the full size price.
I LOVE this spray and will definitely re-purchase as painting my nails is so frustating waiting forever for them to dry and then they go and smudge anyway! I painted a coat, sprayed the product onto them and after 60 seconds the paint was completely dry! For best results I would probably spray after each coat if applying more than one.
This eyeshadow is a gorgeous shade, perfect for the inner corner and under eyebrow as well as all over the lid as it is a neutral but with some shimmer and it is so pigmented. I'll use this alot with so many makeup looks. 

The vichy life serum is more of a cream than a serum which was a tad confusing but felt silky to apply none the less, i probably wouldn't buy the full size as it's quite expensive and didn't impress ne enough for the price.
This handcream didn't impress me, the smell isn't something I would normally go for, sickly and chocolately, and I didn't see or feel any inprovement to my skins texture. 
This product works well and made my skin much smoother, i possibly wouldn't repurchase only because I think a normal moisturiser would work just as well for me as i don't suffer with terribly dry feet, but i will enjoy using this throughout the winter months as a more intense treatment to avoid dry skin after being clad in boots and socks as the weather gets even colder. 

I can't wait to see what i receive in my December Glossybox, stay tuned for the next unboxing and review.
Until next time my loves 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment