Friday 20 December 2013

Top 5 Beauty Vloggers

TOP 5 BEAUTY VLOGGERS

Hello my loves, 
For the past year or so I have been watching quite a few beauty vloggers on Youtube, and I have learnt tonnes of tips and tricks for makeup application and new looks to try out. I wanted to share with you my top 5 girls so you can get some inspiration and learn some tricks along the way :) 
 
Shannon Harris
<a href=www.youtube.com/user/shaaanxo></a>


Nicole Guerriero
<a href=www.youtube.com/user/nguerriero19

 
Lauren Curtis
<a href=www.youtube.com/user/laurenbeautyy

Jaclyn Hill
<a href=www.youtube.com/user/jaclynhill1

Carli Bybel
<a href=www.youtube.com/user/carlibel55
 
There are other gurus I watch but these girls stand out because not only are they amazing at what they do, but they come across so down to earth and like they could just be your friend talking to you and that encourages me to keep watching :)

Until next time my loves
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment