Saturday 5 October 2013

Remington Pearl Curling Wand Review

Hello my loves
Welcome to the first installment on The Beauty Collective, a blog focused on all things beauty and style related.

The Remington pearl curling wand, is a fantastic tool which I can see will quickly overtake my straighteners in the curling stakes and here's why...

Heat settings from 130 degrees to 210 degrees
Temperature lock so it's always on the right heat for you
Heat resistant glove included
Heat resistant pouch for storage/transportation in a hurry
Speedy cool-down
Shut off feature after use (for the forgetful ladies)
Stand (to avoid burnt surfaces)
Slim conical wand allows for ringlets or larger curls depending on the width of hair used.

All in all i was very impressed, my whole head took approximately 30 minutes to curl (wand novice) and my curls even without hairspray stayed pretty defined for quite a few hours, the next morning I still had lovely waves and body!

For the price, £24.93 from Boots, I was super impressed and would definitely recommend the wand to anyone with my length or longer hair.




After brushing the curls through slightly for a more undone, natural look.

Until next time my loves.
xx


1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks gorg curled :-) you can teach me how to use my mine properly :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete