Sunday 6 October 2013

Origins Ginzing Moisturiser Review

Hello my loves,

Origins Ginzing Moisturiser
I was so excited to try this moisturiser after hearing the hype online of its hydrating qualities and energising orange zest scent, but I was left disappointed. I have a dry skintype and the gel consistency did little to alleviate this, it seemed to sink in before it had the time to get to work, I much prefer to feel a cream doing its business.
For the price £23 you do get a nice amount in the tub which would last a long time and I will probably give it to my sister who has more oily/normal skin.
The one massive plus in my view point is the smell! It does smell like pure orange zest and is delish but for my skin type I wouldn't repurchase.

Until next time my loves
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment