Sunday 6 October 2013

Lush Haul


Hello my loves
As anyone who has ever shopped in Lush will know, once is never enough and you quickly develop an addiction to the gorgeous scents and amazing results.
My latest haul:

Full of grace £8.25
Face lotion bar, melts to touch and I used this either under a face mask to further it's benefits, or as a night time treatment/serum. Leaves a film on the skin to begin with but by morning time it vanishes, leaving a good base for the days make up.

Love Lettuce fresh face mask £5.95
This mask is made of all fresh ingredients so has a short life and must be kept in the fridge, it's abit of a downer that it doesn't last so long as I wasted half of it but the upside is it has a lovely cooling effect on the skin and when you wash it off the bits in it gently exfoliate the skin.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50
The scrub acts to remove dead skin from the lips, leaving a good base for lipsticks too. The smell is gorgeous and it does remove dead skin, my only issue with this is that the scrub that got on the skin around my mouth caused dry patches so I have to be super careful.

H'Suan Wen Hua £8.95
A hair mask dedicated to improving the condition of your hair and adding tonnes of shine and lustre. I wasn't disappointed, you put the mask on dry hair and it's recommended for 20 minutes but I tend to pack it on, pile my hair up and sleep in it..washing it off the next morning. I'm left with healthy feeling hair and the smell which sticks until the next time you wash imo is gorge..cinnamon-y.

I would re-purchase all items except the scrub, purely because of the dryness it caused me around my mouth.


Until next time my loves
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment